Welcome and thank you for visiting
Health Advocate News. We invite you to look through News You Can Use with health-related information that you may find beneficial. If you would like to contribute articles and information to the site, we welcome your submissions and comments.
Be well and healthy!
-- Pat Muntz
Advocates can help families navigate through the healthcare system, thereby reducing FUDGE - Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt, Guilt, Exhaustion - so families can spend valuable time with their loved ones. Services can include:
- Medical billing and claims reconciliation.
- Filing insurance claims, dispute denials, manage or reduce hospital and medical bills.
- Track paperwork and records.
- Social Security disability filing assistance.
- Help find special services in areas like eldercare,
in-home care, physical therapy, and more.
- Accompany patient to medial appointments or stay at bedside in the hospital.
- Review prescripitions and medications to be sure there are no conflicts.
- Teach pain management techniques.
- Help develop end-of-life planning and paperwork like living wills, DNRs or other advance directives.
- Help family with healthcare decisions.
... and more!
HEALTH & PATIENT
Health Advocate News
REDOX Signaling Molecules (RSM) are messengers produced by the mitochondria in cells. They are working within your body right now, detecting cell damage, weaknesses, or dysfunction.
In proper balance, RSM detect cellular problems and work to correct them, protecting and rejuvenating our cells.
Improve your cellular health by balancing your body's REDOX signaling molecules and restoring cellular communication to optimal levels.
-- Dr. Robertson Ward